About delivery and shipping
- The delivery address shall be within Japan. We do not offer international orders.
- In the case of fresh products, we cannot accept shipments to some remote islands from the viewpoint of quality maintenance.
- We use refrigerated shipping for shipping perishables to Hokkaido, Kyushu, and Okinawa prefectures, and for shipping some perishables.
- In principle, delivery will be consigned to Yamato Transport Co., Ltd.
- Products will be shipped according to the delivery time indicated on the product page.
- Since agricultural products are harvested and shipped in consideration of when they are ready to eat, we cannot accept requests for delivery date and time. In addition, it may be before or after the delivery time. (If you plan to be away for a long time, please let us know in advance.)
- Agricultural products may be out of stock due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, unseasonable weather, and poor growth (refunds will be made).
Delivery to multiple locations
- Multiple delivery addresses cannot be specified in one order. If you would like to specify multiple delivery addresses, please place a new order.
- For large orders (when ordering 5 or more deliveries at the same time), please contact us from this inquiry . After entering the delivery address here, we will guide you to the payment page by e-mail.
- Shipping charges are as follows (consumption tax included) for each delivery destination area and box size.
- If the delivery is divided into multiple times, such as when ordering multiple items at once, the shipping fee will be charged for each time.
- Refrigerated shipping is used for shipment of perishables to B district (Hokkaido/Kyushu region) and C district (Okinawa prefecture) in the summer season, but no additional charge is required.
- Refrigerated flights are up to 120 sizes.