After two years of agricultural training in Obuse Town, Nagano Prefecture, I became independent.
I am good at stacking up. In both the extremely cold January and the scorching August, I will support the growth of fruit trees by keeping my feet on the ground and facing myself in nature. And I think that such agriculture is my vocation, where I can work on nature and society with originality and ingenuity.
Born in Shiga prefecture. I spent my school days in Hokkaido and worked for about 12 years at a financial institution related to agriculture.
- Qualifications, etc.
- JGAP Instructor
- Pesticide Management Instructor
- Ordinary car license (MT, 8t)
- Aerial work vehicle operation (less than 10m) (special education)
- Operation of vehicle-type construction machinery (less than 3 tons) (special education)
- Tree felling with a chain saw (special education)
- Brushcutter handling work (special training)
- Announcement/Publication, etc.
- 2019.02.10 Nagano city, Suzaka city, Obuse town, Takayama village joint immigration consultation meeting "New farming preparation experience in Obuse town"
- 2019.07.27 Sudaka farming experience "New farming preparation experience in Obuse Town"
- 2022.08.06 Suzaka newspaper "Peach harvest is at its peak"
- 2022.11.26 Suzaka Shimbun "Mr. Hosono of Obuse Acquires JGAP Certification for Sustainable and Safe Agriculture"
- 2022.12.16 Tsudoe! Farmers in Nagano "GAP certification that you can do if you try" (Grand Prize)